Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Wednesday, December 30,2009

Good evening! Many things to wrap up for the end of the year! Just now catching up with the Joy Ride blog. I'm David Wilson your host tonight.

Our Artist of the Day is FFH, one of my favorites originally from Lancaster PA. Enjoy some great vocal harmonies at 5:30 today!

Scriptural Pursuit Question
Who said this?
"There cometh one mightier than I after me, the latchet of whose shoes I am not worthy to stoop down and unloose."

The answer is John the Baptist found in Mark 1:7
Congratulations to first time winner Luis Martinez of Lewes Delaware. He will be enjoying the CD Jeremy Camp LIVE in the coming new year. Not only was Luis a first time winner, he was a first time CALLER! Theres some inspiration for some of you who think you would never get through.

Have a good night! Stay safe out there!

No comments:

Post a Comment