Monday, February 1, 2010

Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Monday! After a day at work or the third straight day cooped up with the kids, join me for some positive and uplifting music on the Joy Ride this afternoon.
Personally, I enjoyed my time with my family this weekend. It was the "perfect storm" so to speak. A full day of snow on Saturday with a roaring fire in the fireplace. Sunday afternoon time to dig out and back to work on Monday. Other than a few aches from shoveling, I'm none the worse for wear.

Artist of the Day

Meredith Andrews
Tune in at 5:30 for Meridith Andrews, our Artist of the Day



Scriptural Pursuit
Question: What apostle addressed the Pentecost crowd in a loud voice?
Answer: Peter (Acts 2:14)

Congratulations to Chuck Hudson of Millsboro, Delaware, our Scriptural Pursuit winner tonight.


No comments:

Post a Comment