Friday, December 9, 2011

Friday, December 9, 2011

OFFICIAL CHRISTMAS COUNTDOWN:
16 Days


TOP 10 DOG NAMES OF 2011
10. Rocky
9. Charlie
8. CoCo
7. Molly
6. Lucy
5. Bailey
4. Daisy
3. Buddy
2. Max
1. Bella

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Todd Agnew




Todd's life changes dramatically in 2010 when he got married and became a step-dad to two children! To go from a single, touring worship leader/speaker to a married dad with a mortgage has had a humbling impact in his life - and left his heart wide open for a sense of grace that he had never imagined.

“I’ve always been kind of the hammer – walk in, speak the truth, blow up the town, walk off and let all the pastors apply that truth or pick up the pieces. Now I’m having very similar things in my marriage and in my life, where I’m definitely someone who sees the truth that needs to be spoken, but I’m watching my wife who always see the love that needs to be shared.”

The hit song "Joy Unspeakable" is about the incredibly blessing of his new married life - but also that when hard times hit, real Joy isn't subjected to circumstances - but always remains in Christ.

Christmas Album: Do You See What I See?

Twitter: @AgnewsDei

Tour: CLICK HERE

Want More? CLICK HERE

Video:
Todd Agnew & The Nativity (Did You Know)



SCRIPTURAL PURSUIT

Q: What is the longest book in the Bible?

A: Psalms

Merry Christmas to Madonna in Onancock, VA!

No comments:

Post a Comment