Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Thank the people who make you smile today.

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

40th Anniversary
by Petra | Genre: Rock

40th Anniversary
by Oak Ridge Boys | Genre: Gospel

The Midsummer Station Acoustic
by Owl City | Genre: Pop/Rock

Walking Song
by Ron Block | Genre: Country

WANT MORE? CLICK HERE

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Sarah Reeves



Born into a family of musicians, Sarah knew from an early age that music would be her career. With a father who was well-respected in the mainstream music business, she naturally assumed she would follow in his footsteps. But a radical encounter with God at a youth camp when she was 15 years old forever changed Sarah's focus.

"For the first time in my life I saw people excited about worshiping God, people who were pursuing God with all their hearts," Sarah declares. "I longed for that kind of relationship with God. During that week, God messed up my whole perspective on worship. He humbled me. He filled me with the Holy Spirit. He called me to be a worship leader. He told me, 'Life is not about you, Sarah. Life is about Me. From this point on you will live to glorify My name, to reach people, and lead them into My arms.' My life has not been the same since that day."

Sarah led worship as the opener for a Plumb concert and Tiffany Arbuckle Lee was instantly struck by her talent and passion.  Tiffany Lee (Plumb) gave a demo to Sparrow Records and that is how Sarah got her first record contract.

"I have one goal and one true destiny,and that is to bring people to the heart of God, to help them understand His love, His mercy, and the freedom and power of worship. My goal is to lead the nations into His arms. That's my calling."

Name Game: Sarah's new last name is "Kothlow" - congrats on your marriage!  She's still keeping Reeves as a stage name.

Album: Broken Things

Twitter: @sarahreeves

Instagram: CLICK 4 PICS

Tour: CLICK HERE

Want More? CLICK HERE

Video: Take Me To The King



What artists would you like to hear featured on The Artist of the Day?

JOIN THE TEAM!
Joy 102.5 is a listener supported ministry.  You can be a part of this amazing ministry by supporting us financially. CLICK HERE to learn more!

LISTEN ONLINE
CLICK HERE for Joy 102.5!


No comments:

Post a Comment