Friday, November 26, 2010

Friday, November 26, 2010

It's Black Friday!

I always felt that nickname was ominous - but it references (what else) the economy. Today is the day that many retailers will find out if they end the year in the red (in debt) or the black (positive gains).

Now, I could lecture about the pitfalls of hyper-consumerism, but I'm currently ordering Christmas gifts online, so that would be a bit hypocritical.

Enjoy the Christmas music! And ditch the credit cards.

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Point of Grace




I become a mushy pile of sentimentality during the Season of Christmas. I have enjoyed an endless variety of Christmas albums throughout the years - but my number one pick for what I consider traditional, wonderful Christmas music is Point of Grace and any one of their FOUR Christmas albums!

These gals love the Season as much as I do - and their Christmas records feature pretty much every Christmas song ever. The styles range from a stripped down country vibe all the way to a full orchestra and then circle back around to a big band! If variety is the spice of life - Point of Grace is about as much Christmas spice you can get.

Latest Christmas Album: Home For The Holidays

Want More? CLICK HERE

No Scriptural Pursuit Today
But you can always read your Bible and study up!

No comments:

Post a Comment