Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Tuesday, April 24, 2012

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY

Donde Te Encuentro (Where I Find You)
by Kari Jobe | Genre: Praise & Worship/Spanish

Crazy Noise
by Hillsong Kids | Genre: Children's

The Last Missionary
by Stephen the Levite | Genre: Rap

Holy Hip Hop, Vol. 13
by Various Artists | Genre: Rap

Convinced
by 737 | Genre: Rap

I’m Free EP
by N.F. | Genre: Rap

Best Of The Best
by Haste The Day | Genre: Hard Rock

Return To Life
by War Of Ages | Genre: Hard Rock

WANT MORE? CLICK HERE


 

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Travis Taylor



“I am a worship leader at heart, so I write songs for the worship arena,” Travis says. “But I also write songs about my wife; songs about my kids; songs that are just about everyday life. Of course there is an element of faith that runs throughout these songs, even when I’m not singing specifically about God. I think good music is good music and I don’t think people will be confused by hearing a love song next to a worship song on an album, as long as both are great songs.”

Travis leads worship for his church in one of the ritziest neighborhoods in Hollywood. A long way away from his Texas home.  According to Travis Taylor, and this might surprise you, there are some crazy Christ followers in SoCal.  It's not just the decadence of the Hollwood scene.  As a worship pastor, he encourages everyone, in whatever it is they do not put themselves in a box, and live boldly for Christ.

Travis is a part of The Relic Federation - an upstart record label out of Dallas, TX that is driven by a desire for God's presence.  He writes and records with a couple of different bands these days.

Album: Sundays Vol. 2

Twitter: @Travis_Taylor_

Tour: CLICK HERE

Want More? CLICK HERE

Video: Travis Taylor EPK



What artists would you like to hear featured on The Artist of the Day?
Email me and let me know!

SCRIPTURAL PURSUIT

Q:  What part of Adam's anatomy did God use to create Eve?

A:  A rib. (Genesis 2:22)

Way to go Trudy from Sharptown, MD!

No comments:

Post a Comment