Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Tuesday, January 11, 2011

1-11-11 (awesome!)

Have you ever relaxed just enough for your body to start to hurt? Sometimes I'll get so tense that with just one good night sleep my body will finally acknowledge that knot in my shoulders - or that my lower back needs a good deep tissue massage. This morning I woke up feeling like my shoulder was disconnected. I carry a lot of tension in my neck and shoulders. The shooting pain down my arm reminds me of where Jesus says "can your worrying change even the color of your hair?" It's not like I go out looking for things to stress over, but somehow I find them. And then my body points out that I was not made to worry.

NEW RELEASE TUESDAY
What's New In Christian Music?


Mountains Move
by Kristian Stanfill Genre: Praise & Worship

Heart of Worship V1
by Various Artists - Worship Genre: Praise & Worship

Acoustic Worship
by Various Artists - Worship Genre: Praise & Worship

Rehab: The Overdose
by Lecrae Genre: Rap

Want more? CLICK HERE

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Calling Levi




This full-time, traveling, vocal ministry is a family group of two sisters and their husbands. Last year alone the group traveled over 200 days! Their sole desire is to magnify Christ through heartfelt music and testimony.

The group met and began to take shape at Liberty University (where Rodney went!). After college, Rob and Stephanie (one half of the quartet) spent a year singing with World Help - a mission organization out of Forest, VA. In 2002 they all relocated to Delaware, where God fully formed Calling Levi.

Latest Album: The Pursuit

Want More? CLICK HERE

Scriptural Pursuit

Q: Who is the only apostle we know was married?

A: Peter (Mark 1:30)
Congratulations Drew!

No comments:

Post a Comment