Monday, October 18, 2010

Monday, October 18, 2010

Have you ever supported a Christian radio station before? I first began financially partnering with my local Christian station when I was 12 years old. I was growing up, and the music and DJ's that made me laugh were helping me to grow in Christ. I recognized that impact, and decided to give my allowance money to the cause.

Today, as a member of Joy! 102.5 I recognize the power and impact of Christian radio is even greater than how it impacted my life. I've talked with people who came to accept Christ because of the music on Christian radio. I've prayed with people as they go through life's ups and downs, and have experienced first hand the power of the right song at the right moment.

Please partner with us this Shareathon as we continue to reach our world for Jesus. If you've never before given - let me assure you that becoming a part of this team will bless you in ways you cannot imagine!

102.5 Shore Things
Getting to Know the Eastern Shore!


#85. Hebron Carnivals
Hebron hosts several carnivals throughout the year. Already they've had the Volunteer Firefighter's Carnival and the Spring Festival and Carnival. The town of Hebron knows how to give you a taste of Americana - and the Eastern Shore!

The very best way to get to love a place is to live life with its people!

Got something to add to the list? Email me: jmillwood@wolc.org

ARTIST OF THE DAY
Kathleen Carnali



Kathleen Carnali is an international touring artist whose ministry spans the globe as she brings to the world a strong message of love, hope and new life in Christ. She has four albums to her credit, including her most recent release Be Still and Know. Her love for the Word, gift of evangelism and heart for Worship underline all of Carnali's songs.
"I believe that music can speak to people in ways that mere words cannot. Somehow, it can break through walls and barriers and reach down to touch the soul. What an awesome tool we have been given to share the Love and Good News of our Lord."
- Kathleen Carnali

Want more Kathleen Carnali? CLICK HERE

Scriptural Pursuit


Q: What New Testament author uses the symbol of a ship's rudder to describe the power of the human tongue?

A: James (James 3:4)

No comments:

Post a Comment