Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Today in staff devotion we got off topic (Job) - which happens a lot - and started debating some interesting things. It got me thinking about how differences in opinions over non-salvation related issues in the Bible and History can cause unfortunate riffs in the body of Christ.

It's my hope that here on the Eastern Shore we can be united through our faith in Christ and not divided on other religious and spiritual issues. I also hope that great debates and discussions can still happen! It's fun and often times insightful.

102.5 Shore Things
Getting to know the Eastern Shore

#27. Delmar Pizza

Everyone has different tastes in pizza (like Mexican food and Chinese food). Delmar Pizza and Pasta was called "[the] best pizza I've ever had!" by Jackquelyn - a listener who emailed me with a suggestion for the list (I do like suggestions!). She recommends their veggie pizza. Is it the best? I'll leave that up to you!

http://www.delmarpizzapasta.com/

#26. The Chincoteague Wild Pony Swim
#25. YMCA Salisbury

Have something to add to the list? I'd love for you to email me your ideas: jmillwood@wolc.org


ARTIST OF THE DAY:
Kathryn Scott

Kathryn Scott isn't a Scott, she's British! She hales from the South Coast of England in Eastbourne. She and her husband Alan started a church in Northern Ireland called The Causeway Coast Vineyard.

Kathryn Scott's 3rd album ‘We still Believe’ is going to be available for general release AUGUST 10, 2010!

Want more of this worship leader from across the pond? Of course you do ...

http://www.kathrynscott.org

No comments:

Post a Comment